Monday, March 5, 2018

S.O.L March 5 - Slime

     Today I want to my cousins house and we want to Walmart and saw glue so we bought 4 bottles of glue for each one of us and bought styrofoam balls to add into the slime. So the way we made it was one bottle of glue, styrofoam balls, food coloring with was blue, borax, shaving cream, and contact solution. It wasn’t the first time I made slime but this time it was fun because I was with my cousins. We add the glue then the food coloring and mixes it, then you add shaving cream and mixe it. Then you add the contact solution and mixes it, then you mixes warm water with the borax and add it to the slime and you have to keep mixing it in tell it all comes together.
     It was so fun and it felt weird and we didn’t add the styrofoam balls because we forgot about it. It was squishy slimy and it was like a stress ball. I  recommend people to make this and have fun when you are making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment