Sunday, March 11, 2018

S.O.L March 11 - Making food

     Today I'm going to talk about how I try to make a ice cream sandwich. We had bread and I want ice cream but not plain ice cream so I saw the bread and thought what if I made ice cream sandwich. So I did and I used cookies and cream ice cream and cookie dough ice cream. I put one side of cookies and cream and the other side cookie dough I squish them together that it was good. At first you only taste the bread but when you get in the middle you taste all the ice cream flavor it was good and my sister approved of it. I thought it would be a nasty combination but it was actually really good and I suggest people to make it. I like to try different things so I always make weird combination they always taste good that's one of my weird combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment