Thursday, March 1, 2018

S.O.L March 1st - Driving

     Today was my first time driving. I asked my uncle if he can show use how to drive. He said yeah but we had to talk to my mom and aunt first. We called them and said yeah but be careful. We were all happy it’s was sunny out said it’s was a beautiful day outside. Then we We car into the car it was black and we rolled down the window, we put songs and it was a good day. It took us 20 minuets to get to the parking spot.
     It was my turn to drive I was really scared and I thought I wasn’t going to be able to drive good. But I i always turn on my mom car so I thought i was going to be okay. I was driving good I got used to the car fast and I wasn’t scared I was more comfortable. My uncle told me I was doing okay and he didn’t have to tell me what to do because I was learning fast just by looking at my sister and cousin when they were driving. I was doing good but I just need help parking the car but that was the some difficult thing to do when I was driving. I was talking and listening to music, so I was very comfortable driving. But then I wasn’t paying attention because I was getting ahead of my self and then BOOM I hit the side of the sidewalk. I was scared and my cousin and uncle were too but noting bad happened it happened all fast and then I was still driving like nothing happened. We finally finished and when to get ice cream and I got cookies and cream. Now that was the best part too.

1 comment:

  1. Your story is funny I like how you could have said you hit the side walk but chose to include boom

    ReplyDelete