Friday, March 2, 2018

S.O.L March 2 - My dog

     Today I’m going to talk about my dog name Toby and how we got him. My mom was talking to her boyfriend and told my sister and I what kind of dog we want and I told her a Pomeranian and my sister said she want a Yorkie. Then she want back talking to him we didn’t think about it to much. The next my mom want to work she called me saying “ wake up crystal and get ready.” I said okay. I waited and then I was SUPPOSED of what I saw!! I saw a dog in the back seat I called my sister and told her to look and we want running to the car. My heart was racing I was shaking and I had no words I wanted to cry when I saw him. My mom hold him so he couldn’t run away and so we can get in the car. My mom told us that her boyfriend rescue him. (That’s going to be tomorrow blog what happened to him.)
     We want to Petco and we had to hold him because if we didn’t he will run away. We got him toys and a bed it was the best day ever and I was crying because I loved him when I saw him. It’s just he was a best thing ever and best friend. Oh and he is a yorkie mixed with Pomerania so he has a lot of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment