Saturday, March 3, 2018

S.O.L March 3 My dog part two

      Today i’m going to talk about what happened to my dog and why my mom boyfriend rescued him . So what happend was that there was a lady and had a lot of dogs and she feed them macaroni and cheese and she live in the same block same my mom boyfriend. Someone called the police saying that there is a lady with a lot of dogs. The police came and saw that the dogs live in the basement and the Dog didn’t take a shower at all. So all the dogs got a good home and just one dog didn’t and it was the dog that we have, so my mom boyfriend took it and gave it to us we were happy. We took him a shower and the water was all black and we took him so they could cut his hair and he looks so cute. I could look at him and it look that he was happy and I was happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment