Friday, March 30, 2018

S.O.L March 30 - My S.O.L experience

     Today  going to talk about my experience of Slice Of Life, it was good experience except it was kind a hard to think about what to write my last post upload late because of my wi-Fi and uploaded around 12 so I got mad and it said it uploaded today so I don’t know if I’m going to have a lunch thing but if I’m not then it’s OK because it was a good experience and it made me think why have I done all day and with the fun things I do but I can’t realize it until I start writing my blog.  It was a really fun experience and I suggest people doing it too if I have another chance then I will do it again because it was really fun. Writing a blog makes you think of all the good memories that you have and it’s not just because of the competition sometimes you just need time to remember things like the happy moments and when you’re with your friends and you have to appreciate that because it’s really  rare but it would happen. So it was a good experience I do suggest people doing it because it’s really fun and I liked it I will do it again next time, i’m Glad that I did it and hope you guys have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment